Monday, September 30, 2013

ASSUMING....

Assuming ...

Had me ..!
The bird of paradise in the blue sky
I am singing and dancing with moving cloud
loose cheerful
still lost fell down and worshiped the earth
Had me ..!
The strong reefs in the deep ocean
I was able to survive buffetted by wave
not utterly broken
kind of sand is always moving variable
Had me ..!
A cardboard puppet doll
I turned into shrieks of laughter toy
many human and devils
I suppose that ...!
a tree
I give the fruits ripen and shading
bend fracture collapse
when storms strike
can die sprawl
I suppose that ...!
As strong as Titiwangsa
I still mighty smartly stand upright
despite the monster tornado hit
no worry no upset
until to the past with the world



Kelana Putra
Bandar Bukit Puchong,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Saturday 12.Jan 2013,
29 Safar 1434.

Alpha

ROVER

KELANA

...

...

...

ROVER

KELANA

PUTRA

the PUTRA

PUTRA the



Klik untuk mengedit dan melihat terjemahan ganti

Seret dengan kekunci anjak untuk menyusun semula.

No comments:

Post a Comment